- Šárka Vostarková, President
- Lucie Zágorová, Secretary and Vice President
- Miriama Hudáková, HR Responsible
- Veronika Tomanová, Treasurer
- Barbora Vráblová, Event Responsible
- Radek Tesař, IT Responsible
Supervisory board 2013/2014:
- Tomáš Kápl, chairman
- Eva Javorská
- Marie Šámalová
- Who I am: Hey, my name is Šárka and I graduated from University of Economics, Prague. My major was Business Administration and Management and I also graduated Honors Academia, which is a programme for talented students. Currently I am working as a consultant for EY.
- What I can help you with: I would be glad to help you with your CV, some MS Office trouble or actually anything you might need 🙂
- The best AEGEE experience: Every AEGEE event is somehow special, you can’t say this is the best… 🙂 Every time there is something new and amazing!
- AEGEE in one word: If somebody says AEGEE, the first things that comes to my mind, is PEOPLE. Then of course travelling, experience, inspiration, culture.
Lucka, vice-president, secretary
- Who I am: Hi there! My name is Lucka and I study at the University of Economics, the Faculty of international relations, major tourism and regional development. I became a member of AEGEE one and a half year ago and I have to admit that it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever done. The so-called AEGEE-spirit caught me really tight and it will not allow him to let me go!
- What I do: In the Board of AEGEE-Praha, I have a double function. I’m your Vice-President as well as your Secretary who deals with the administrative issues and communicates with members so it’s going to be me who will reply to all of your questions and requests sent to our e-mail address. I’ll try to keep you up-to-date with everything that is going on in AEGEE-life! Beside my studies at the university, I do an internship in a travel agency where I’m focused on the preparation of an incentive program in Prague for the French business clientele. The content of my work has a lot in common with the organization of events in AEGEE, but I have to say that I like it way more within my lovely AEGEE network!
- What I can help you with: With everything that is needed. Do you want to become members? Do you feel like going abroad and you don’t know where to find the best opportunities that AEGEE offers? I’m here for you.
- The best AEGEE experience: Summer University in Armenia – exoticism, sun, smiles, awesome and friendly organizers, in short, it was my very first AEGEE experience which was totally mind-blowing!!
- AEGEE in one word: Unlimitness
- Who I am: My name is Miriama, I am from “far east” in concrete from the city called Košice and I am in the last year of masters program in International Relations and Diplomacy at the University of Economics in Prague. I have spent the last four years with AEGEE and it´s given me much more than I ever expected.
- What I do: I work on my thesis, I am finishing the last courses at the university, I do an internship and work for the municipality of Prague as an assistant to be able to pay for the AEGEE events I want to attend.
- What I can help you with: I´ll be glad to help you with Spanish, traveling, searching for the best connections or prices, I think I have good overview of the internship opportunities, scholarships or other programs abroad so feel free to contact if you need my help
- The best AEGEE experience: Agora Skopje. Definitely the most chaotic event I´ve ever been to full of unforgettable experiences, unimaginable cold, amazing people, crazy journeys etc.
- AEGEE in one word: (crazy) family
- Who I am: My name is Barbora, I come from a small Moravian town called Jemnice (I bet you all know Jemča Jemnice tea:)).
- What I do: I am a fourth-year law student at the Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague. I work in a legal department of Na Bulovce Hospital. In AEGEE board I am the Event Responsible.
- What I can help you with: If you have any ideas of sports or teambuilding activity, exchange with another anntena or any other event, do not hesitate to contact me. I will help you with realization of your idea.
- The beest AEGEE experience: Summer University in Cagliari in Sardinia. The best two weeks of my life and creation of friendships that will last for ever. I am still in touch with the people I met there, I even met up with some of them again after two and half months, this time in Amsterdam. And trust them when they say Sardinian beaches are as gorgeous as those in Carribean.
- AEGEE in one word: opportunities
- Who I am: My name is Veronika, I am a student of The Faculty of International Relations at The University of Economics, Prague. Sometimes I think that I am an alien.
- What I do: I´m still a student, full-time slacker and traveller, during my free time professional whistler
- What I can help you with: flying a kite, project and event management, recycling, building a snowman, proofreading, interpreting and translation, trip around the world (my preference), expert and erudite consulting, shenanigans
- The best AEGEE experience: How you met our country – AEGEE Santander SU 2012
- AEGEE in one word: people
- Who I am: IT responsible of AEGEE-Praha, editor at website svetadroida.cz and student of CTU-FET
- What I can help you with: with everything you need 😉
- The best AEGEE experience: play and sing with guitar and buben at riverside in Porto
- AEGEE in one word: possibilities